The Dispatch Coordinator will work in a collaborative environment to fulfill internal administrative needs for DuraServ National Accounts. You will be dispatching work orders for all National Account Customers. This includes working in multiple systems with high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. To succeed in this role, you should be highly dependable and flexible. This position is critical to the success of DuraServ. The Dispatch Coordinator ensures work orders are dispatched correctly and in a timely matter which provides our Technicians the capability to succeed.
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external Customer including Partners
- Communicate with customers, DS offices, and sub-contractors through email, phone and Customer’s system(s)
- Use discretion and trained judgement to prepare work orders for dispatch
- Update internal and external databases with order information
- Perform “on call” job duties during evenings, weekend and holidays as needed
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Follows direction with focused attention
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits sound judgement
- Maintains a calm, professional demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from a $16 million to a $170 million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career-oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Email Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org