The Parts Coordinator (PC) will work in a collaborative environment to fulfill all purchasing needs for DS National Account work orders. This includes interfacing with internal teams, the Project Management Team, suppliers and freight companies. To succeed in this role, the PC should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different accounts simultaneously. This position is critical to the success of DuraServ. The PC ensures policy compliance and provides good customer service, which increases sales and profitability.
All operational responsibilities are shared by the National Accounts Logistics Team. Specific tasks as they relate to customers and territories are shared to help the team work as efficiently as possible. Each Coordinator must be able to perform the duties of the others.
- Maintain good working relationships with DS branches, partners and equipment vendors
- Communicate with vendors, freight companies, and DS branches regarding purchase orders
- Use discretion and trained judgement to prepare purchase orders and update sales orders
- Accurately process purchase orders, change orders and expedited requests
- Update internal and external databases with order information
- Negotiate with partners and vendors to ensure the interests of all invested are served
- Assist with quarterly inventory counts for the National Accounts warehouse
- Provide support to Logistics Team with inbound shipments as needed
- Associates, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Military experience
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Follows direction with focused attention
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits sound judgement
- Maintains a calm, professional demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others
- Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environment
Who Is DuraServ?
Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff. DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. DuraServ has grown from $16 million to a $135+ million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 18 to 400+ employees over the last 3 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ’s company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org