Scheduler and Warehouse Specialist
Come work for a company that has never had a layoff!
Southern Dock Products, located in Houston, TX, a division of DuraServ, is hiring for a Scheduler and Warehouse Specialist to work in our service department. This exciting position is responsible for overseeing the warehouse and acting as back up to the Service Coordinator/Scheduler in the service department.
Warehouse responsibilities include:
- Accountable for warehouse organization
- Order & track parts for follow-up work/Stock Parts/supplies
- Track and maintain accountability of stock inventory
- Stage materials for jobs in warehouse
- Receive all deliveries
- Handle warranty claims with vendors
- Coordinate rental equipment for service and installations
Backup Service Coordinator/Scheduler responsibilities include:
- Upholding high levels of customer service
- Back up service department on phones
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Issuing purchase orders and entering them into accounting system
- Assist with billing and service call entry
- Invoicing of call-in service work and quoted service work
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $170 million company. We have grown from 180 to 550+ employees over the last 5 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced team centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing our customers.
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org