The loading and unloading of goods and equipment take place on a loading dock. Commercial facilities’ loading dock systems provide easy access for the transfer of commodities. Loading docks are designed and engineered for commercial establishments, industrial applications, manufacturing operations, retail businesses, and warehouses.
- Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WL
- Serco Mechanical Dock Leveler Model WS
- Serco Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Leveler
Serco hydraulic dock levelers are specially designed to handle the fast pace of busy loading docks and offer high-performance, low-maintenance, fast, easy, and safe push-button operation.
Serco air-powered dock levelers provide operational efficiency, reliability, and are a low-maintenance solution with a simple push-button activation to raise the deck.
- Serco Air Bag Dock Leveler Model AB
- Serco Air Powered Edge-of-Dock Model
- Serco Power-Assisted Dock Leveler Model PAL
- Serco Versadock Dock Leveler
- Serco Vertical Dock Leveler
- Serco Vertical Hydraulic Rail Leveler
Serco dock and in-plant lifts provide versatile, ergonomic, and safe lifting for virtually any material.
- Serco Level Lift Model
- Serco Rail Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Tilter
- Serco Load Warrior Double Scissors Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Scissor Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Tilter Model
- Serco Load Warrior Turntable Model
- Serco Scissors Dock Lift Model SDL68-5
North Carolina's Most Trusted Loading Dock Solutions
Passport Door and Dock Systems, a division of DuraServ, offers complete solutions for commercial loading dock system demands from designing, sales, installation, and service. Our expert sales consultants help discover the perfect solution for your loading dock needs within your budget.
DuraServ was awarded the 2019 Serco/Kelley Top Volume Distributor for the 16th year.
We service Cary, Durham, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh, Wilmington, and surrounding North Carolina cities.